Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let's get together in Minneapolis or Boston

I hope to see those of you in the Minneapolis and Boston areas this spring.

I’m going to be in Minneapolis in mid-April for the National Charter School Association conference and in Boston in June for the National Catholic Educators Association conference.

We ALWAYS have a good visit when EdTech students show up at our booth at conferences. I think they do it, you know, to see if I’m real. Most prospective students meet me on the phone and expect me to act like a corporate stuffed shirt, but, as you know, that is the farthest thing from reality. It is always something of a treat to show up to get a good look at me.

When I introduce them to conference goers who may be only vaguely interested in the EdTech program, our students step in and tell about their online experience in the master’s program. They are the best salesmen we have.

Here’s a deal that’s hard to beat.

If you bring a friend interested in the EdTech master’s program to one of these conferences, I’ll buy dinner for the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment